Feeling annoyed because only you can access the community platform and not your marketing employee or office intern? Can’t find the right persons to talk to within the incubator? Do you have the feeling that you are reinventing the wheel when it comes to setting up stakeholders agreements? Annoyed by registering yourself for an office hour and forget which time you registered? We have a solution: we are launching a new community platform which will solve all of these problems!
YES!Delft has a broad network and it’s a pity that you are not able to easily find all the experts we have in our network. To help you grow, all our mentors and experts are gathered in this platform. Union is set up by an incubator in Washington, and more than 4000 start-ups are using this platform.
Benefits from UNION:
- Easy access to the whole YES!Delft network
- Communicate with your mentor
- Rank all our events, sessions, masterclasses etc. to make it even better next time
- Search for business experts in specific areas
- Search for industry experts in specific industries
- Education program
- Your appointments will directly be put in your Outlook or Gmail agenda.
- No need to go the community platform or other platforms anymore!
- This platform will make your life much easier.
- You will receive an email for login (all founders)
- First time to login will take 5 minutes. One of the founders will fill in the company profile.
- You can invite all your colleagues!
- We will close the community platform website and the old aanmelder links.
Want to do it together? We organise a shared lunch with instruction. Max 30 minutes, so it won’t take any extra time. Do you want to become part of this journey? Select a date below and reply if you want to join! This can be you, as founder but also your marketing manager, CTO or office manager.
- BUSINESS LUNCH April 5th 12:00 – 13:00 (5 minute introduction)
- Friday April 6th 12:30 – 13:00
- Tuesday April 10th 12:30 – 13:00
Any questions? Mail to Lisette/Iris email@example.com or call Iris (0611302236)
We keep you posted!
The YES!Delft team